Wed, Oct 03|
Laurel Branch Library
Laurel, MD Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
Laurel Branch Library, 507 7th Street, Laurel, MD 20707
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity