Thu, Apr 21|
Oxon Hill Library
Oxon Hill, MD Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Apr 21, 3:00 PM
Oxon Hill Library, 6200 Oxon Hill Rd, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity