Wed, Mar 04|
Potomac, MD Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2020, 11:00 AM
Potomac Library, 10101 Glenolden Dr, Potomac, MD 20854
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity