Wed, Oct 24|
Reston Metro Offices
Reston, VA Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2018, 11:00 AM
Reston Metro Offices , 11710 Plaza America Dr, 2nd floor, Reston, VA 20190
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity