Tue, Jul 30|
Executive Office Building
Rockville, MD Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2019, 6:30 PM
Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe St, Rockville, MD 20850
About The Event
Free parking after 6pm in the county parking garage off E Jefferson and Monroe.
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity