Wed, May 16 | Silver Spring Library
Silver Spring, MD Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 16, 2018, 2:00 PM
Silver Spring Library, 900 Wayne Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity