Wed, Jan 22|
Capitol View Neighborhood Library
Washington, DC Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2020, 11:00 AM
Capitol View Neighborhood Library, 5001 Central Ave SE, Washington, DC 20019
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity