top of page
Tue, Jul 16|
Woodridge Neighborhood Library
Washington, DC Workshop
What are the differences between a will and a trust? What is probate? Who needs a trust?
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2019, 11:00 AM
Woodridge Neighborhood Library, 1801 Hamlin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
About The Event
In this 90 minute workshop we will cover the general concepts within estate planning:
- What is Probate and how do we avoid it?
- What triggers a Probate in your state?
- The difference between a Last Will and Testament and a Revocable Living Trust.
- The Dangers of Joint-Tenancy
- How to protect minors or special needs family members
- How to prepare for incapacity
bottom of page